The BMHF’s success is dependent on people in the community actively supporting our work. You can get involved with the BMHF in the following ways:
- Become a Trustee / Executive Member
- Attend our monthly stakeholder meetings
- Help us at our ‘Awareness Day’ events
- Support us with fundraising
- Support our project and research work
- Become a ‘BMHF Community Mental Health Champion’. Click on the following link to register your interest- Community Mental Health Champions Registration Form
If you are interested in finding out more about these opportunities or would like to get actively involved please contact Shamsur Choudhury (Development Manager) on email@example.com or telephone 0771 607 8840.
Attend Stakeholder Meetings
The BMHF holds monthly stakeholder meetings in the community. The meetings provide members & stakeholders the platform to network and share information (e.g. share good practices and keep pace with the current themes and trends in mental health); identify key concerns for the community and develop a voice to help shape local mental health services for the Bangladeshi community. The meetings are also primarily used as a platform to develop work priorities and to plan/review the annual planned activities.
Membership to the BMHF is open to any individuals/ organisations that has an interest in advancing the cause of mental health in the Bangladeshi community and committed to support the core objectives of the BMHF.
The BMHF is dependent on its members to support and promote its work in the community and to ensure that Bangladeshi mental health is always on the agenda of providers and commissioners. As a member you will have the following opportunities:
- attend our monthly stakeholder meetings and contribute to our work priorities and campaigns.
- support our events and workshops.
- have the opportunity to become an active volunteer e.g. Community Mental Health Champion.
- be informed of our work and projects.
If you are interested in joining the BMHF please download the membership form by clicking on the links below:
BMHF Membership Application Form
Please return your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need a hard copy of the membership form please get in touch with us.